Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love And Days And Months!

Hey there friends, 
I have 2 projects to share today and you HAVE to head to the
Avocado Arts blog and check out the others!!
First this fun foil card that I jazzed up using silver ink and
the delicate rose stamp. 


Isn't this stamp set amazing?! I love it. 
My second project features the Days & Months stamp set  and it has
special meaning because my son wanted to make a bookmark for his
friend when he saw this stamp set- so we did!
I love these boys of mine!

Please head to the AA blog 
and let them know if you enjoyed my projects and please PLEASE share them!
AVOCADO ARTS

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura C said...

another fantastic blog post Pinky!

SherriB said...

I love this card, Pinky! It's so pretty with the foil and the addition of the rose stamp! :)