Monday, February 10, 2014

Vintage Grunge Stamping Tutorial- Wings Of Love

Hey there friends, 
I had fun this weekend being crafty with some grungy 
vintage style goodness from Sin City Stamps. 
I created this card using my CutCardStock pre made cards 
some leftover flowers I had from a magazine project (using
Samantha Walker cut files) and of course some gold spray paint. 

I stamped the wings onto CutCardStock with a vintage teal 
ink, then coated it in gold embossing powder. 
 I heat embossed the wings and cut them out. 
Then followed the same instructions for the sentiment 
except on dark red card stock. 

For the front of the card I stamped the crackle stamp directly onto the pre made
card and then spritzed the entire card using Mister Huey's mist. 
Then I took the card outside and lightly painted the edges with a
good old can of gold krylon paint.
 After that I used my Xyron Adhesive Dots to add the embellishments
I had created, and the sentiment. 
Then some hot glue of the Connie Crystal- crystals I took
from a sun catchers. 
 I love the soft golden feel. 
That's it for me today- back to my craft room!
Happy on day friends. 


Products Used:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pammejo said...

Love your card Pinky, everything just pops of the page, fabulous!!!!

Angela said...

Oh wow! SO pretty!

Jun Bug House said...

Sometimes it is so hard to find the comments section when you get past 50.
LOL
Nice job on the hop project.
**U**
Nance