Good morning friends, Happy Monday!
I had so many compliments on these little gift
bags I created I decided to share how I made them.
They are the perfect size for any pair of earrings
and really if I had 25 of them I would totally make an
Advent Calendar with them!
Anyways here is my how to-
- Stamp Avocado Arts Gingerbread Goodness stamps onto CutCardStock using embossing ink.
- Dust stamped image with embossing powder (gold).
- Heat emboss images.
- Trim out embossed images (now you can trim them out with your die cut machine first if you like).
- Repeat with sentiment stamps.
- Using Xyron 3" Sticker Maker run sentiments and Gingerbread through.
- Rub firmly to ensure full application of adhesive!
- Place Gingerbread onto Maya Road Bags.
- Repeat on other side using sentiment.
- Add bows or embellishments as desired!
Easy and GORGEOUS! They took me around 30 minutes! :)
Here is what I used:
Xyron 3" Sticker Maker, Avocado Arts Gingerbread Goodness Stamps, Maya Road Vintage Treasure Bags, CutCardStock Basis Cardstock, Gold embossing powder.