CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Want your ad here? Email me! Daily blog posts and high traffic for your crafting needs.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Giant Kitchen Cupcake Magnet!

Good morning friends, 

It's that time again- time for the new September Creating Made Easy
Kit to come out! Love this kit- if you love vintage style this is dead on. 

I created this giant cupcake using the kit and decided
that I wanted it to be a magnet so I used my Xyron Magnet tape.

 Gosh it's just amazing I love it! Why had I not tried it before?!!
 I created a paper bow to coordinate with my Silhouette cuts. 
I can't wait to give it to my girlfriend. 
Grab this kit while there is still time! :) 
http://www.clearscraps.com/product_p/sept2013main.htm

I am off to create some new classes this week.
Have a wonderful day-
Photobucket

0 comments: