Monday, September 9, 2013

Heat Embossing Canvas- Wearable Art- Step By Step

Hey there crafty friends, 
It's Monday again- where did the weekend go??!! Boy I swear
it flies by faster each year, 

Anyways I wanted to share this fun project today I have up
I would love for you to go to their blog and check out
my tutorial for this adorable Wearable Art Pin I created. 
It definitely has that artistic feel that any creative mind
would love to wear. 
Hit up the post please and say hello! :) It's going to be a very creative week my friends, 

Photobucket
Here are the links to all of the Linnie Bloom Sites:
Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate
Direct link to the online shop:  http://linda-barutha.squarespace.com/shop/

Products Used:
Linnie Blooms-Canvas Birds, Canvas Leaves
Liquid Pearls
Beacon Quick Grip
Mardi Gras, Brass embossing powder
Watermark embossing pad
Heat Gun


1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

This is a really fun idea. I would have never thought to use canvas this way!