Friday, September 27, 2013

Baseball Fun With Xyron And DCVW

Hey my friends, HAPPY FRIDAY!
First of all wanted to take just a second to thank you all for the supportive
emails from those special moms out there. They held me high! :) 

Anyways onto the crafts....as you know I am designing with Xyron and they are 
doing a wonderful cross promo with DCVW this week!!
I was the lucky recipient of the DCVW Ultimate Sports Stack.

So I decided to create a baseball layout and card combo!

Perfect for my boys and their baseball. 
I used the NEW Xyron 3" Sticker Maker, and of course the Xyron® Mega Runner .
These pennants ran through the Sticker Maker perfectly!


I also used a sheet of Clear Scraps acrylic as the base- and painted the edges black. 

EVERYTHING you see is DCVW and Xyron! The perfect pairing for sure. 

DCVW Ultimate Sports Stack, Clear Scraps Acrylic Sheet, Acrylic Paint.  
Photobucket

No comments: