Thursday, August 23, 2012

~Enjoy...With Glitter!~

 Good morning my friends, 
I have been swamped with sick little people this week! 
Thankfully they are almost all well and back to school finally....

Now I get time to play again. :) 
This is a fun little Easel Card I made using the Piccolo/Globecraft Easel
card and the Momenta paper and Metals
You can find a step by step tutorial on the Globecraft Blog right here
 I shared how I made the chipboard frame using Clearsnap Glitter. 
And made the glitter word using Clearsnap Design Adhesives. 
I love those little things!!
I also love the metal butterflies, I think I will be going to buy more metals. 
They are so easy to apply, just stick them on because they come with adhesive. 
Ok that's it for me, I am off for one last day with my little munchkin, then
happy weekend to come...with the fam & my girlyfriends! :) 

Hey every girl needs a day off with her chickitas! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Georgina said...

So pretty!!! LOVE your work ;)

Ziggyeor said...

Oh pretty! One of these day's I'll swing by and see ya and the boys too. ;)