Monday, August 6, 2012

~ATTITUDE Chick Cards!~

Good morning my friends! :) 

I spent a little time (between thunder storms) this weekend crafting. 
I broke into my stamps and my new Scraptastic Club kit.
I am in love with the beautiful colors and style of this August "Barn Door" kit. 
I love the little Pebbles Candy Dots in the add-on...LOVE THEM!!!
I know they send me the kit to design with BUT if I didn't love it I would tell ya :) 
It's a beautiful kit, one of my favorites for sure. 
OH and these stamps!
A while ago I called a gf from Pink By Design stamps and 
asked her if she could make a set of stamps that used the silly phrases
me and my gal pals use. She threw in her own ideas and came up with
this adorable ATTITUDE set of stamps! :) 

How cute are these quotes?! The "What's Up Buttercup" is mine! :) 
I say that all the time. 
Did you check out the little wooden arrows? *SWOON*
Yes I am a paper nerd...and I spritzed them with last month's 
Mister Hueys mist...*Double swoon*....fun times.
 I know they are "simple" but I love the clean feel of them. 
All good scrappin fun. 
Ok I am off to buy my boys shoes and get them haircuts today. 
School begins in 2 days...OI VAY does anyone remember
the 12 weeks summer? Now it is BARELY 6 weeks! LOL 

Photobucket