Wednesday, April 25, 2012

~Beach Fun Layout & New Tattoo~

Good morning my friends, 
I took the day off for me yesterday and went to the tattoo shop ALONE! :) 
*scroll down for pics*

In the mean time, I am dying over  this Scraptastic Club May Kit! :) 
Weathered Spring is the name and it's such a cool kit. 
You can find Scraptastic Club and Purple Cows links on my side bar ➦➦➦
Here is another layout I created with the kit. 
Perfect for summer pictures, beach pictures, spring pictures.
Pretty much anything really.
I also used the Purple Cows Autumn Punch it on the corners. 
I love scrapbooking these beach photos. 
Everything on the page is from the kit. 
And here is my new tattoo. 
It is a very cool Tiki Hello Kitty Face with the words
"Kekoa Survives"
What it means for me is....the other half of my life.
My survivor strong side. 
Kekoa means: The Warrior or The Strong One
and Survives because I really feel it takes such tenacity and
strength to survive all the abuse and pain I had in my life. 
It reminds me of how strong I can be when needed. 
I LOVE this tattoo! I am so excited to take better photos.
I will share when it heals. 

It was a much needed break and I felt so cool getting it on my own
the tattoo artist Renee from Touch Of South, well she is just incredible. 

Ok enough of my personal chatter, sorry to hog the blog with tattoo
chat I know some people find it offensive, but it's just me :) 
Happy Wednesday my friends, I love ya~
Photobucket

5 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Your layout is awesome!! I love he design and the colors you chose for your wonderful photos!

Tracy

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your tat looks great! And I love your layout! I am just starting to scrapbook... starting with Project Life... big pages scare me! :)

Jenny's Heart said...

LOVE the LO and the ink! I am trying to find the "right" birds for my next tattoo...the search goes on :)
Yours looks great!

Ziggyeor said...

Fun LO and I love the tat! That looks much better than what you described to me before. Good for you ;)

Jona Panesa said...

does it hurt to get a tattoo? loved the lay-out of course!