Monday, April 30, 2012

~Baseball Mom & 2 Digital Layouts~

Good morning my friends, 

Wow the weekend just flew by didn't it?
We spent our days on the ball field and fixing the chicken coop. 
Our first game was a loss but we really are coaching this year
so the kids who usually sit on the bench have a chance to shine
and play, win or lose, so it's all good. It truly is all about the kids.
The second game we won and it was a fun game, the coach and
kids laughing. We are very lucky. 

This is my oldest so watching the game. 

Anyways, here are 2 digital layouts I have been working on. 
This ones is sweet Bella at the ball field using the Samantha Walker
digital kits (of course).
 And this one is also using the Samantha Walker digital kits
with our dog Daffodil and our Cockatiel Allie.
I LOVE my paper crafting but I also love digital work as well. 
It's been fun exploring both worlds this year. 
Delving back into digital work after 2 years. 

I have a giveaway planned this week, just need to find time to 
set it all up. I am off to scrap before the kiddies wake up for school.
Just 3 more weeks left then home sweet home! :) 

Happy Monday my friends!!!
Photobucket

No comments: