Sunday, August 8, 2010

~Hello Sunday my weekend friend & another winner here!~

Good afternoon!
How is your weekend going?
It is so stinkin hot today, and I am inside
sewing, crafting, and getting the kids ready for the
first full day of school.

My son Gage who is entering First Grade,
he is a rock star, he loves music.
He is very artistic in his head, he sings all the time
so when he asked me for a backpack tag while
we were int he luggage section, and
we could not find a guitarI immediately though of my new Rock Princess
cartridge and the guitar on it!
He was tickled PINK I think he thanked me
10 times today for it.
So nice to have crafting as a backup,
plus hubby sat there and kept saying
"I am so glad you craft" hehehe

It was a very sweet crafty day today.

Yesterday's True Blood girlyfriend day was FABU!
I am addicted! LOL
I totally have bed head because I
took over the little chair they had,
footrest and all, and lounged through 9 episodes!
It was so fun, she even made Vampire cupcakes!
OK I will quit my blabbering!

Here is the winner of the The
Purple Canvas Creative Option bag!
Blogger ruth said...

Hmmm....how about the purple creative options bag. :)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Please email me your addy so I can mail it off
this week. I am trying to get these prizes out ASAP
so if you have one coming please send me your info!
That's it for me today!

Back to this hot weather and getting the kids ready
tomorrow is a BIG day for us and we are all excited!

~Happy Sunday y'all!~
~Thanks for popping by~
~Pinky~

22 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Oh that tag is adorable!! Great Mom moment :)

It was fun hanging out with ya'll. I had to watch the last three episodes over here. I realized why I thought it looked different for me was probably because I have the Blue Ray version :)

Scrap Vamp said...

The luggage tag is a great idea! now I can customize my kids backpacks! Thanks for sharing that! I know my teenage daughter will love this! Those cupcakes are adorable, btw!

Rox-Ann said...

That guitar is too cute, I bet Gage was ecstatic what a great Mom you are!

StampinCathy said...

What a fabulous MOM to make this for Gage. I would say you have brownie points now! How fun to get together with your girls to watch the show and those cupcakes are awesome.

Kelly Sas said...

That tag looks professionally made! You are such a wonderful mom. Glad you had fun girlfriend time!

Dawnll said...

You are a ROCK STAR my girl!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Chris C said...

Great tag Pinky - so lovely when your crafts are appreciated.

Tona said...

Love that guitar tag. It's just perfect.
Congrats to todays winner.

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

Love that guitar!!! I need that cartridge!
Congrats Ruth!

Maureen said...

What a great idea to make him a luggage tag since he couldn't find one he wanted in a store. I'm sure yours is much better then any store bought one anyways!!!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

LOVE those vampire cupcakes!!! My hubby and I are addicted to True Blood too!

Love that guitar tag too :)

amymwz said...

Wow, that is a cute tag, what a clever idea. I bet my kids would love such a personal tag. My kids are complaining about having to go back on the 24th, wait till I tell them your kids start tomorrow.!

Marianne B in AZ said...

Pinky,

Gage's guitar will be a big hit at school! How nice that he was so grateful he couldn't quit thanking his super mom!

It is always a pleasure reading your blog, I never feel like you are babbling!

Jona Panesa said...

oh that is so cute Cristal. I think you should make more and sell in etsy!

Patti Smith said...

Cute, cute tag and what a great idea....of course you came up with it!! :) Are they still going to Barfield? Have a great week girly...

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

WHAT A GREAT LABEL TAG YOU MADE,YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH SUCH UNIQUE IDEAS,YOU ROCK!

Patty Williams said...

Isn't it great having the supplies to make things the kids like ? I know mine love having something "special" that can't be mistaken for someone elses. DD made special name tags for her band camp luggage..the peeps checking in luggage were like..wow..you made this, it's so cool ! (she had stamped penguins and colored them)

Wishing the kids a good school day !

Bee's hive said...

Love the tag, but I swear I think I'm in love! paper crafts, TrueBlood, and cupcakes? What more could a girl ask for?! Thanks for the ideas!
Bee

laterg8r said...

great guitar and those cupcakes are fab :D

Unknown said...

I just love visiting your blog you always have the most awesome projects. Thanks for sharing

Kim. said...

Love the tag perfect for any little rocker lol.
congratulations to Ruth.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Are you just now getting into True Blood? We have all the seasons and I got Kenny a Merlottes Bar t-shirt like they wear in the bar for Christmas last year.