Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~Fancy Free Tuesday!~

Morning!
Well, it felt like I was never going to be
finished with this mini album but I am!
*This is day 2 of the school year and momma is going to
take a girly day!*

I think it took me longer to photograph
it then make the darn thing LOL

The album is a Clear Scraps mini album

On the cover I used my French Manor Cartridge
and my Cricut Expression.
See the cute gingham under the "in time"?
It is FABRIC TAPE from Love my Tapes and I am officially
"IN LOVE" I love that stuff!

Through the album I used Basic Grey papers.
And you can see the Monarch Butterfly Punch
from Martha Stewart, I love her punches!
Here I used a really old Daisy D Rub-on
and a leftover cloth brad from the August Kit from SFTIO
On this page I also used more from the SFTIO kit,
including the brown stamp *see I do stamp! LOL*
The alphas were also from the kit.
Using the theme from the cover I used more sewing
patterns to create this flower. Also another fabric
brad from SFTIO kit. I threw in some vintage lace.
This is all Basic Grey, their stickers were so yummy!
Some twill I had and another Basic Grey sticker

Another fabric brad and flower from SFTIO kit, also
some very OLD 7Gypsies rub-ons, I have been
hoarding them! :)
More sewing patterned paper, crinkled and ruffled.
Oh and on the lower edged some VIVA Paint pen!\
My FAVORITE product!
Here on the back
I used wide vintage lace to make the flower
and my Imaginisce i-top to make the center
with the Medium Brads. Also I used tulle that
I sprayed with Tattered Angels Coral Glimmer Mist
and I am out :( I need to find a sale I guess.

OK I am off to play my friends...
I have the winner of the Gypsy DVD drawn but
I am going to make y'all wait until tomorrow! :P

~Have a great day y'all!~
~Thanks for stopping by and saying hello,
every night I read the comments smiling and laughing~
~Pinky~


19 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Wow!!! Beautifull album!!!! You made such a beautifull thing!! I really love each page!

Dara Lynn said...

Pinky, that is an awesome mini!!!!! There is so much detail!!!! I know that took alot of work and how beautiful it is!!!! Awesome job girlie...I'm a going back to take a second look!!!

Patti Smith said...

WOW...WOW that is an awesome mini..love, love everything about it. There is so much detail to every page....for sure one of the prettiest books I've seen in awhile....have a great day!!!!

connie said...

Pinky this is beautiful! I love the MS butterfly punch.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I thought the sneak peak yesterday was gorgeous, but WOWZA, this is an amazing little album~ STUNNING!!!!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

WHOA, Pink! SO much amazing detail in one compact little project! it's absolutely STUNNING! all that BG is enough to make me drool! XO

ShoppingTamii said...

that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole Laird said...

Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, lovely!!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is one over the top gorgeous album. I just love the colors, layout, and your creative touch on each page.

Scrapfaire said...

Um, AWESOME work!!!

Jackie said...

Oh, my, I think I'm in love :) FABULOUS!

Dawnll said...

This is stinkin beautiful!!!
I want this adorable Album, could you use it in a giveaway?
Great job and such yummy papers and embellishments.

Kristie Maynard said...

Your album turned out beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Hope you have a great day with the girls!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's so gorgeous!!! The whole album is just beautiful.

Lynne said...

Stunning album!! Love all of the details that you've incorporated!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Soooo gorgeous! You are one talented lady!

Jona Panesa said...

what a very lovely mini album!

Kim. said...

I loved it yesterday and love it even more now it is all together and finished.
Kim xXx

Poeticgarden.com said...

Hey Pinky I noticed you were goNe on FB. I missed watchiNg your deSigNs
Where did you go?