Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~Happy Hump Day~

This is a sneak peek of what I did for Scrap'N'Art next month....and I might add
it will feature a full tutorial on how to make your own! WOOHOO~!


Man this has been one crazy week.
First Sasha get attacked like crazy online,
which is so wrong and sad it's not even funny.
Then Greta, who has put in tireless hours and effort into a project
out of the goodness of her heart and other people get credit for it publicly in print.
Then a close friend, has a break down week.
And another site went down under and lost all it's DT and members!
It is something in the air I swear!

Sometimes I wonder if online scrapping is worth it! I love it, and
do not have friends close to me locally so it's a great scrapping outlet for me,
but there is always some ugliness when you can hide online behind a screen.

So I thought I would share this today.....


Big hugs to everyone this week and try to stay positive.
I know it's hard and easier said then done.
But Pinky Loves ya!
~Pinky~


9 comments:

Deanna said...

I know January is biting the big one lately! However I have a feeling the rest of that sneak is gonna make me smile!

Jocelyn said...

You know Pinky, what you said is just sad! I have come to the realization that we have to take these kind of people for they they are worth, and that is not much! Don't let the negative vibes get to you! Loved the video, this is what it is all about!!!! I am lucky enough to have a few IRL friends that I scrap with and they are so important to me. Keep hanging in there girlie!!! Love the sneak and I can't wait to do my acrylic LO. I need some time girlie, these boys and doctors appointments are wearing me out!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh and I thought I was having a bad week - Im sorry to hear of all this but thats how some people are out there and its sad.

As for the sneak peak - I see acrylic Yea !!!!!!!

michele said...

I call it the winter blahs...we need to remember to surround ourselves around the people that care about us and love us.

Cowspotdog said...

It doesn't seem to be a good start for anyone this year....so many job losses, illnesses, and just plain unhappy souls around. Sadly, I think it is going to be like this for awhile :( In the meantime, we can but take one day at a time....and as Dory (Finding Nemo) was so fond of saying - just keep swimming.... just keep swimming

Patti said...

Thanks for the visit...
Yorkie thanks you too!

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

melody said...

being the wife of an amputee and havin to face daily struggles ~ the video brought tears to my eyes! it was hard for me to watch ~ as dh and i face many trials at this time ~ and yet ~ it gave a great sense of inspiration and hope. he's right..ya just gotta *pick yourself up*..
thankx so much for sharing that ~ i sincerely needed to hear that today

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

ack!!! don't you just want to reach thru the screen and punch ppl? that's so... UUURRRGEGJOERWIJSKEHFQ#)(R&!QERU yea... lol
i don't know what i would do w/o my online scrappings! and esp you miss pinky! eeek!
oh... did you send me some prima floowers for my SH thingie? there wasn't a return addy on it and i totally forgot to look at the postmark thingie lol

Michelle said...

Thank you Pinky for sharing that video! Every once in a while I need a kick in the ass to remind me that my life is not as bad as it seems and no matter how hard life is treating me ...It could always be worse! That guy has the right attitude!