Monday, May 26, 2008

It might not be pretty.....

BUT its MINE ALL MINE!!
My new scrapbooking and sewing room all to myself!! No kids, not clothing, no bed! JUST crafts and work! (room not organized yet but its getting there)

I bought a used table and chairs for 55.00 and when I sew and serge and scrap, I won't have to drag a chair from spot to spot. I know they are not pretty but they are stable and functional! I am so happy!
And my kitchen is unpacked 90& and the rest of the house is getting there!
Hopefully I can resume normal scheduling and routine soon!, My poor sewing machine broke yesterday and I cried for an hour. MY car broke down too! I am so thankful we have 3 days off to repair and fix things. EEK!

3 comments:

Jana said...

i am excited for you!!! Your new house is beautiful!

I just have to share that a girl that works at a local coffee shop always keeps her hair pink like yours!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm gonna have to come help you unpack and get organized....

Tracey Taylor said...

You are going to have so much fun with this room!!! ENJOY