Thursday, May 29, 2008

In the Groove~~



Well sort of anyways. I feel like I am getting back in the scrappy groove.
I did this Layout lastnight for a photo swap, *shhh* I am not supposed to reveal until June First!
I don't know why I sign up for these things! I about had a coronary doing it.
I means Number one its for another scrapper and Number two its for a REALLY GOOD scrapper! I have been scrapping 6 months now and she has for years! AND I don't have all the latest greatest supplies!
So I hope she likes it.

Typical ME I ran out of Thickers so I had to use an H upside down for a Y!
Its Basic Grey paper which I LOVE and I used Tim Holtz Crackle paint for the first time.
Let me just say this about Tim Holtz Crackle paint...How freakin cool is it that it comes with its own brush! OMG like way cool!
And the wing is Grungeboard which I am ok with but it hates INK it absorbs it almost completely! I ended up crackling the edges for dimension.
I print out two pictures and cut out the Caution Hot and 3-D it back on the original picture.
It has WAY more dimension than I was able to photograph.
Overall I like the Layout minus the Title....but hey whatcha going to do when you run out of letters??
*Improvise* is my middle name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate your scrapbooking ass, you're way better than me and I've been doing it for a year.....but sadly I really do love you.