Friday, March 14, 2008

Rainbow challenged



I swear I am monochromatic challenged! I was challenged to do every color of the rainbow this week, and I did but BARELY!
The yellow is below and here is the red and orange.
I don't know if I am challenged or just don't have supplies of one color on hand!
That is frustrating.....not having exactly what you need on hand.
I did order a LARGE corner rounder this week. Its hard for me to spend a bunch of money on punches BUT I use my corner rounder so much I figure it will be worth it!!
On the red LO I used up a bunch of chipboard scraps! YA for scrap scrapping!
And on the orange well, I went crazy LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pinky....I've missed you girl...taun even asked me where you were.

I couldn't tell her.

Love those monocramatic LO!!!!