Monday, August 11, 2014

Vintage Frame School Gift Idea

It's back to school and that means back to creating!
Our first day was Friday but before I share my creation I wanted to share my boys. 
 As many of you know I am divorcing and this is our first school year 
just the three of us...it's a good time and we are at peace. 
Ok on to my project....
I have a blog post on CutCardStock today that shares exactly how I created this 
cast acrylic (glass like) Clear Scraps Tri-Fold Frame. 
You can see the post here:
I will see you with another project tomorrow! :) 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Just popping in to say hello and see how you are doing. Oh my word the boys are growing up so fast.
Hope your doing well and taking care of yourself.

char52 said...

Haven't ck'd in lately. Your boys are growing like weeds. I didn't know about your divorce.. Strength to you and the kiddies while you go through this. Been there done that!

Jenny's Heart said...

I'm sorry to hear you and Andrew are apart.
I hope this is a great school year for the boys.