Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BIYW Binder Part Two!

 Happy Hump Day friends, I am back again with the pages inside this fun album. 

 Clear Scraps & Imagine Crafts has paired up this week and I have 
a cool technique I created while I was playing. 
I used irRESISTible sprays and a blow dryer to create a cracked wood grain effect

I used the same technique inside on the pages except I tried different colors too!
 Then I decorated all the pages :) 






I am so excited with the end product!
FUN FUN project.

Check out Clear Scraps and 

Photobucket

2 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Am loving your album and hoping to try this technique in the future. Great use of the doilies, and love the wood grain effect!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This turned out fantastic!!! Great technique gf!