Monday, February 11, 2013

~Kids Project! Clear Acrylic Valentine's Box~

Good morning my friends, 
Today I have a Clear Valentine's Day box to share.
My son loves Valentine's Day and always takes a box into school,
I thought this year I would make a special clear box. 

Who knows if he cares but I love it! hahaha
I have a full photo tutorial up on the Clear Scraps blog if you want to check it out. 
I had a fun time with this one! :) 
I used the Scraptastic Kit for Feb.

Anyways I am off to create today after a fun weekend with the girls. 
Have a great week, Happy Monday! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky Sorensen said...

This is really neat! I didn't make Valentines for the nephews this year because they are in school now not preschool!! Then I remembered Saturday that my great great niece is in preschool, but her mama had hers done already!!