Tuesday, February 26, 2013

~Sneak Peeks For March Projects!~

Good morning my friends,
Man I have a slew of projects coming up in March- 
so many projects so little time! Plus amazing NEW ventures that
I am crossing the t's and dotting i's on. Fun stuff...
These are the sneak peeks to my Creating Made Easy projects
Very excited about these amazing projects and yes there
are TWO tutorials I have made- so it's going to be fun~


 Had some other great news last-night, can't wait for baseball season to kick off.
Happy Tuesday my friends!! :) 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Bright happy projects. Yeah Baseball, let me know if there are games on Wednesday.

Adora Concepcion said...

love love this kit! your projects are awesome as always!

Billie A said...

Darling card love the peeking bunny. Great spring colors