Tuesday, February 12, 2013

~All About The Kids!! V-Day Love~

Good morning my friends, 

I have a fun little project to share today, that is completely from the heart!

I received a letter from my son's 5th grade teacher last week,
it was labeled "Parent Survey". The entire 5th grade class has
decided to have the parents make just ONE special Valentine for each child
that is handmade from the heart.
Of course I couldn't just send a note on the pink construction paper
she sent home, so I decided to grab my fun Jinger Adams
pre-cut cards, and use my Scraptastic Kit to create this special Valentine! :) 
 I know it's not for the cover of Creating Keepsakes or any other magazine
but I sure hope my little 10 year old loves it as much as I adore him! :) 
 Happy Valentine's Day my friends, sending much love to you and 
your families! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

aww what a sweet idea. I love your card :)