Thursday, May 3, 2012

~Baseball Layout & Friend's Tattoo Adventure~

Good morning my friends, 

I wanted to take a moment to share this layout with you and let you
know that if you head to Trinity Paper Arts, there is a tutorial on how
to make the baseball stitching happen on your layout.
 I had fun making it and wanted to share how to make your own,
because I know there are alot of baseball moms out there! :) 
 And next I wanted to share my adventure yesterday LOL
My girlfriend Hayley texted in the morning and said "Hey let's go
get a tattoo today after lunch" I was of course up for it. 
So we went to my gal at Touch Of South (Renee) and she was not
in but Robert was, so we scheduled an app. for 5:30. 
She picked out her tattoo and we giggled and laughed the entire time.
It was a hoot! I had to share this picture too (She is going to kill me)
because I think she is so cute in it! LOL
It did not hurt she was just being funny. Robert has a very light touch
and he was a fun guy to bug for the day. :)  
 She has a bear for her son and wanted a sparrow for her daughter.
Very sweet. 
 It was so nice to get away from all the stress and just giggle for 3 hours. 
 Such a sweet friend, I cannot wait to scrapbook it! :) 
Now today I am back to work, and back to crafting!!! :) 
Maybe print these photos up and make some pages. 
Happy Thursday y'all!!!!! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for posting early this morning! I just had to see if I could get my dose of Pinky before heading out this morning at 5:30am (no I am not crazy...just nuts!) to go with my cousin to an all day sewing seminar a two hour drive away! LOVE that stitching. Besides the great kid in the photo, it really makes the layout special!

Amanda said...

Omg, I love your layout and the fabulous pattern paper you used!!! Where can you purchase it at??? I would love to have some since my son is playing sports now ..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Unknown said...

Amanda if you go to the link there is a website and I am pretty sure it shows where to buy it? I hope so LOL

Thanks Kelly! Missed ya!

Ziggyeor said...

Cute Lo I like the baseball stitching. Great photos. Wondered what you and Hayley were up to since I was playing less Draw Something on my break ;)