Thursday, January 5, 2012

~Moments Like This~

Good morning my friends,

It has been such a crazy couple of months, with the kids back to
school I almost feel back to normal!
I was able to sit down and make some CHA projects yesterday
plus this week I have been working on non-traditional digital layouts
as well. You know I love paper & glue but I also LOVE digi.
I was so grateful for my husband this last month, he really is my best friend
and my rock in life. I was reflecting on the last year and realized how he
has totally given me the strength and freedom to expect respect and
a love equal to mine in my life, and that's a huge gift for sure.
He stands by me through every single moment with my family.

It inspired me to create this layout because every moment with him
is a special moment and a gift for sure. I used the Samantha Walker
To match up the word tag I just used my toner in
Photoshop to match the colors to the paper.

I know not all my friends are digi scrappers, don't worry I will still post
MANY paper projects, I am versatile LOL
Ok back to creating CHA projects~
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Great layout!

Drayia said...

Its nice to see other mediams. Thanks for sharing Pinky and I think its great that he is willing to be in your crafting/blog post. My husband hates the camera! Hugs.

Ziggyeor said...

Wonderful LO. You've got a great husband.

I love the colors on this digi kit.

Kelly Sas said...

I'm not a digi fan, but I am a fan of YOU. This is beautiful.

Brenda said...

love love love your layout....yep hes a keeper!!!
love the photo of you two!
hugs
Brenda

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

Pinky! Love this! It's golden!
So glad you have a good man. You are so appreciative of everything. hugs!