Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~BLOG HOP!! Samantha Walker Creative Team~

Good morning my crafty friends,
I am so excited to be staying on with the Samantha Walker Creative Team
again this year, it's been such a sweet blessing.

I have 2 projects to share today for the blog hop....

Since today also happens to be Wonderful Wednesday from Samantha
I decided to just go all digital, I know not all of you are digi fans
BUT most of these come in paper too, so they work! :)
For this very funky "ME" layout I used the Foundations Cool Paper Pack
I really just wanted to have fun and get funky....you know it sort
of fit my style and personality LOL I have a strange range.
For this layout I used the Harvest Moon Mega Kit which is also on sale.
I had fun layering and playing with my gf's photos of sweet little Payton.

Now next blog hop I have a fabric and paper project, be
sure to hop back next month, and hop along this month
because at the end there is a BLOG PRIZE! So enter now!
Your next stop is AJ Otto, if you click the photo above it should take
you there, and if not then here is a direct link too.
We love AJ she is a strong and amazing woman you need to know.

Oh and the prize is some awesome can of PYMII
(must have I use mine all the time)
& a digi prize, so perfect for any scrapper! Digi or not! :)
Photobucket

14 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such fabulous projects and I totally adore your socks :) !

Ziggyeor said...

Love your LO's and that you're getting into the digi stuff now.

Jingle said...

Cute pages!

Anonymous said...

I love your funky style Cristal! These layouts rock!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Nice pages!

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

So much fun! Those are some fun and goofy socks! Thanks so much for working with my new digi kits!

sharon g said...

I like your kookiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i am a fan of funky. love the socks, i totally wore those black and gray ones on Christmas Day :)

Dawnll said...

Love your funky style-I would say it is very creative...lol
Thanks for sharing sweetie

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a fun LO--love those socks;)

glowegal said...

Adorable layouts and those socks are just so stinkin' cute!!

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness, your sock layout is just too cute. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Elaine Bowman said...

Those Socks Totally Rock! Cute Layouts! Love it!

ashleymhc said...

Thanks for the inspiration.