Monday, January 2, 2012

~♡♡Day 2 Of 2012♡♡~

Happy New Year my friends!!!
I do have crafts to share but real quick....

I had to sneak in a couple photos today of our New Year's Eve.
We took the boys tot he park and they took turns pushing my wheelchair.
It was so cute and fun! :)
We had a lovely New Year, the entire family including hubs had a ball.
After the park and baking some home made bread & lasagna,
we grabbed the food and went to a friend's house for a few drinks and
some games. I LOVE and miss playing cards so this was a rare treat~
Here we are almost midnight, in fact we missed the New Year by 1 minute
because we were so busy laughing and playing LOL
And here are the men being manly with my Hello Kitty Cards! hahaha
The boys got to play outside with bottle rockets, and only one tiny burn
so not too bad, then they played games. The little ones slept peacefully.
It was a fun night and one I won't soon forget! Great to ring in the New Year
with the families side by side! Love that~

Next year I might actually remember my camera instead of
just using my cell phone. LOL

Here is a card I actually crafted on New Years Eve, my father
in laws birthday is coming u this week and I had to make one for him.
I used a sheet of Clear Scraps and Kanban of course...I love how Kanban
has male and female goodies, so I can grab it for any occasion.
After their visit I found it fitting....
I better get this in the mail before out marathon week of Dr. apps.
We have 2 surgeries coming up this month for the boys and
countless Dr. appointments, so wish me luck!

Happy New Year my friends♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Great fun on New Years! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Love the card, that paper is so neat!

Brenda said...

awwww love the pics of the boys! gotta loveee the men with the Hello Kitty cards!and you card is sooo beautiful you father in law is going to loveee it!
keeeping your family in prayer Pinky!
hugs
Brenda

Angi Barrs said...

Love your card and the Hello Kitty cards. Must get some of those. :) Happy New Year!

Kelly Sas said...

Is it ok to say your masculine card is beautiful?!? I wish I could take a class from you on how to use the Clear Scraps. I always love what you make with it. Happy 2012 to you and your men. Keeping your sons in my prayers this coming month.