Monday, May 17, 2010

~Monday already? Cricut fun, more SVG's...

Good morning all you amazing crafters out there.
I am so not ready for Monday let alone the entire week!

I am excited about my class this week in Cave City, KY.
There are still just a few tickets left so if you want to go
snag those tickets now!
I am even more excited for Aymee to come and visit
she is going to help me with my class *yea*.
I wanted to show you that not only do I make the SVG"s I use
them just like you.
This is a picture of one of the "pen" SVG's I put up yesterday,
and how I used the Cri-Kit pens to draw it,
then I clicked SHADOW and cut it out on my Cricut.I am going to glitter it and make it pretty when I have more time.
You can see it's not shaky or anything, those Cri-Kit pens work great!

Ok on to FREE SVG's
This one is for the pens, not cutting...
Just click to download

This one is for cutting only
Ok I am off to sew, and face this week head on!
~Have a GREAT Monday~
~Thank you for popping by~

Don't forget about yesterdays blog post with a RAK/PRIZE!
~Pinky~

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Thank YOU!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Thanks for the shooting stars~

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

moloneyat said...

Hope you have heaps of fun in your class Pinky!!! Don't forget to take your camera so that you can share some crafting photos with us please :)
TracyM #6773

Kim. said...

Two beautiful svg's, love those stars I can think of many ways to use those. Thanks for sharing.
Kim xXx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria