Saturday, May 15, 2010

~Happy Fun Saturday~

Good morning my crafty friends!~

No scrapbooking for me today, I spent the night baking
a cake for my son. I used to make cakes all the time,
you know the good old Wilton star tipped frosting bags with
royal buttercream frosting and a zillion dots on one cake.
Since we started moving I have not made them any fancy cakes.
But my boy asked for Spongebob so I hopped online to
find ideas and they had great 9X13 cake ideas!
This is the end result.
Many mistakes and definitely not perfect but
he loves it and that's all that counts!

Today we will have our first BIG birthday bash,
we have always just had family over, never invited a class
before, so it should be fun!
I have a pinata, a cake, 2 tubs of ice creams and 2 gallons of Kool-Aid
Let's PARTAY! LOL

~Have a great weekend y'all~
I will be back tomorrow with chicken updates,
Free NEW SVG's, and something creative I am sure!

*Oh and pssstt...MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!!!!
back to SVG making and regular life WOOHOO!

~Thanks for popping by~
~Pinky

11 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my gosh Pinky!!! CUTE!!!! is there anything you can't do???? I just showed this to my 5 year old and he wants one for his birthday! Ever been told you are a bad influence? j/k!! Happy birthday to your little one and I hope you have a great family get together!!

StampinCathy said...

First I want to say Happy Birthday to your son! Now that cake is AWESOME! You are such a great Mom to make this cake and it looks store bought! You are just to creative. Hope the party is the best one yet!

Unknown said...

AWWW Thanks guys...I am excited...his birthday is in a couple weeks b ut the poor boy doesn't have a chance competing against Memorial Day!
I am so happy to have my online crafty friends who appreciate my efforts!

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

Pinky, the cake is adorable. My son would LOVE it...LOL Happy Birthday to your little fella!

Darlene S. said...

You are sooooo crafty indeed! Great cake, and it sounds like you guys will have a ball today! Have fun! :)

Kim. said...

The cake is great I love it. Happy birthday to your son and have a great weekend.
Kim xXx

Tona said...

That cake looks fantastic! Is there anything that you don't do well?!
Tell your son Happy Birthday. It sounds like you have a great party planned.

Bamabel said...

I love love love the cake gf! It is so cute! Happy Birthday! Yall have a ball!

TracyM #6773 said...

COOL cake Pinky!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful time partying :)
TracyM

Helen said...

That is so cute!! My daughter's birthday is today and I made just a plain 2 layer that I haven't even iced yet! We have been out all day at a soccer tournament. But she got to pick a lunch and dinner place and had cake at both of those. So, we'll do the cake tomorrow (after more soccer!).

Hope the party was fun!

Jocelyn said...

Love the cake Pinky...it think it is JUST PERFECT!!!!

Have tons of fun with your party and wishing you son a very Happy Birthday!!!