Monday, May 31, 2010

~Happy Memorial Day~

Good morning my crafty friends,
Happy Memorial Day to you and your families.

I love to step back on Memorial Day and remember
history, freedom and thank our military.

Yesterday we visited a Healing Field of flags

This living display of heroism will fly as a temporary patriotic tribute to the strength and unity of Americans, currently serving men and women, veterans and will honor our fallen
servicemen & women.
Amazing and powerful.
These are a few shots I took.
It was nice to have the tribute local.
I managed to sneak a shot of half the field anyways.
This is my Father in law coming out of the field.
This is the website for the Healing Fields
http://colonialflagfoundation.org/staticpages/index.php/murfreesboro

For all those who serve every day
to give us a better life, I thank you.
We pray for you and love you for all you do.
You are not forgotten.

Stay tuned crafters! Tomorrow is REVEAL DAY!
*Be prepared for powerful layouts,
as SFTIO theme this month is ANGER!*

~Have a great Memorial Day~
~Pinky~

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures! Happy memorial day to you too!

deb famularo said...

~* a-w-e-s-o-m-e *~

And I am very curious on the anger kit from SFTIO. Hmmm, may have to buy that one! Can't wait to see what you did! xoxo