Monday, August 3, 2009

~Another Scrap-happy Monday~

I managed to finally finish this page...
Took me a few days for some reason, I still feel "off" about it.
This page I did for the DREAMGIRLS Challenge Blog
if you have not been there...it is a HOOT!
They have an amazing DT!
The challenge this week was to use
WINGS
Glitter
and
Paint!
So I used glitter paint markers as accent,
and gold paint on the sides, the wings are in the
vintage butterfly fabric I stitched on the LO.
When my MIL and i saw this couple painting at the lake,
we both yelled...STOP!
We need a PICTURE! LOL

Ok back to making calls and registering kids for school.
It is going to be a busy 2 weeks but productive!
~Have a beautiful Day~
~Pinky~

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the LO!!!! I love the colors and the papers and details....it is so yummy and the pic.....ahhhhhh....PERFECT!!! Wishing you a wonderful Monday!!! :)

prettypilot2002 said...

hey beautiful job.. I hate when I feel off about things, but this is breathtaking

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

Cristal I just loved that photo and I think you did amazing justice to it!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great LO !!! I love the papers!! Hope you get everything squared away for the boys ! Have a great day!

Cheryl Wray said...

This is beautiful!!

missusem said...

Sweet!! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!!I LOVE this layout! sooo beautifly done!
hugs
Brenda