Friday, December 6, 2013

Special Tags for Special People

Good morning friends, 
what a crazy week, I am so thankful it is FRIDAY! 
Ready to get our Christmas tree this weekend and decorate the house. 

I took some time to craft this week in fact I have several projects to share
in the upcoming week. This is the first one- these special glittery tags
I created using the new Creating Made Easy December Kit!




I glittered the backs- sealed them, then stamped on the front using white StazOn. 
They were easy and look fantastic! :) I might even use them as ornaments? 

Ok busy day ahead my son is knee deep in archery, and my other son is sick
so momma is going to try to get a cat nap today. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deborah said...

These look so elegant and therefore earn there place on the tree hope your son feels better soon