Monday, December 23, 2013

Fun With Embossing & Xyron-Last Minute Gifts!

Good morning and Merry Christmas friends,
Just one more day until Christmas Eve and if you are like me you might
just be prepping last minute gifts for friends. 

I have a couple ideas for you!
Number one these fun jars of hot fudge sauce (HOMEMADE)
that I decorated using crystals from Connie Crystal and my Xyron for the 
sweet tags (with CutCardStock, and Ribbons Unlimited).
And how about a little bag of candy with a homemade card for those
co-workers and friends. I used Crafter's Companion stamps with these 
inexpensive little bags to create a handmade a heartfelt gift!
Of course my Xyron took care of the adhesive! 
Here is a photo tutorial for the rest! :) 






I had fun heat embossing this stamp and just making it fun and easy. 
Now I take a couple days off for family- so Merry Christmas friends!~ :)
Photobucket

No comments: