CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Want your ad here? Email me! Daily blog posts and high traffic for your crafting needs.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh good morning to you! 
Check out this awesome new Acrylic FRAME from Clear Scraps...
I realize now I should have taken the photo with something to scale 
just how big this frame really is LOL

This XL Rectangle Deco Frame is actually 18 INCHES! 
And when I received it in the mail I fell in love-
I took the frame itself and used spray paint on the crackle chipboard
backing, then I stamped with paint on the front of the acrylic frame and sealed it. 
The frame set comes like this
Clear Scraps also has smaller ones but these are only 7.99. 
I think I will order all of them because they totally rock!
I can see a layout in a frame or just a photo collage. 
Go check out the Clear Scraps website, Facebook, AND blog! :) 
I know you will be as inspired as I am!

Oh and if you are headed to CHA look in the Clear Scraps booth
and see if you can find a project from MUAH! :) 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Ohhhh I like!!!! You did such a fab job on it :)

Ziggyeor said...

That's very pretty. I can see it being a big picture frame. Like the whole family or maybe a wedding photo.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Cristal! I love all your little details!