CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Want your ad here? Email me! Daily blog posts and high traffic for your crafting needs.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Good morning and happy Hump Day!!

So...totally have something awesome to share tomorrow 
and today I wanted to share something FUN!
I tried something new on my craft room...I tried misting GLITTER
and I love it! :) I took the Chasing Pavements kit from Scraptastic
Kit Club and an acrylic frame from Clear Scraps.
 I glittered the heck out of the BACK of the acrylic frame. 
Let it dry completely, then sealed it with Preserve Your Memories. 
and spritzed the back of the frame. 
I LOVE the affect it had and I think it looks pretty cool!
Even a seasoned crafter like myself can surprise herself! :) 
Go ahead try it! You will love it!!!

Happy Wednesday my friends, and stop by tomorrow!!!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Oh great page! I like the misted glitter. I think I still have some mists here but my glitter may be red or black. Oh dear will I have to do a glitter run?