Friday, July 20, 2012

~WINNER + Mini Fresh Baking Layout~

Good morning and happy Friday my friends, 

I wanted to share a mini layout I created a couple weeks ago. 
It is not my normal 12X12 size but a 6X6 size...I 
have to admit I love these mini sizes though! :) 

I used the Piccolo Enamel and intricate chipboard. 
 you can find a step by step tutorial on this layout
on the Globecraft Memories Blog
I used some old Bo Bunny papers and I love the vintage feel. 
Perfect for my vintage life of baking for the boys :) 
These photos were from the blueberries we picked this year. 

Now for the winner of the Art Set
Blogger Sue D said...
Favorite summer activity is gardening and then cooling off in the pool.

Sue please email or Facebook me your address. You can see
the result on the actual giveaway too, I did not pick the winner. :) 
Happy Friday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Christa said...

Your design looks like it has frosting on your title. Excellent execution!