Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~Winners Right Here & Great Teen Gifts~

Good morning my crafty friends!

I am very excited to share my latest laminated project,
seems like it has been a while but really I laminate alot LOL
I just forget to share it!
I made an altered notebook, folder, and key chain or
backpack tag in true teen spirit!
I made this Teen School gift set using my
Purple Cows laminator, Cricut Expression, Rock
Princess cartridge, Stickles, Viva Decor Pearl pen,fabric
(love using fabric in the laminator)
I love the Viva Decor Pens...they make it look like chrome on
the outer edges...oh la la~

I thought the zebra fabric and pink tulle added
the perfect touch!~

Ok on to WINNERS from yesterdays blog switch!
For the Mod Podge 50.00 package!!!!
Kim M:

Awesome project, I am definitely following both blogs, what talent!

Kim please email Sarah or I your address so we can get it to Mod Podge

And the winner of the Imaginisce Cottage Christmas package??...
drum roll please....
random.org says....
Blogger skurin said...

Oh wow, I love that zebra print with the pink. It's such a cute bag!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Please email me your addy so I can send it off to Imaginisce!
Congrats to the winners, once again I wish I had 100 prizes...

That's all for me today, I am
making special projects this week for the Cricut
Circle and finishing up costume orders!

~Happy Hump Day!~
~Once again as I say every single day
THANK YOU for stopping by, it means the world to me
to have so many amazing crafters stop by and say hello~
~Pinky~




22 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to the winners! WOW Pinky! I just love love love this gift set. I'm not a teen and would love this set. LOL I just love seeing your creative MOJO everyday.

Colleen said...

Wow Pinky, that journal is awesome. It would be so perfect for my Teenager wanabe. She turns 11 in 2 weeks but her older sister is 17 and she thinks that she needs to act and do everything just like big sis.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a fun set. Congrats to the winners. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so cute - you are definitely a girl after my own [pink] heart <3 Congraulations to the winners - great prizes :) xx

Manhattan Mandie said...

Congrats to the winners!

Ok, I LOVE that zebra print!!! I think I need to make myself a sketchbook now....

Melissa said...

Congrats to the winners!

Love your projects! I know more than one teenage girl that would love to get these under their Christmas tree!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats winners!

Love that journal and keychain. So perfect for teens! I especially like the viva on the wings. Very pretty.

Anzouya said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Is it ok that I'm not a teenager anymore? I would want that like SO BAD!
Congratulations to the winners. :-)

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Oh super sweet!! You just made my day. Pinky, I love your random number generator. :-)

DandoisLion DeLights said...

And you, of course, I love you too. Not JUST your number doohicky. lol

Georgina said...

this is super cute!! LOVE it!!! :)

Vicki said...

Congrats winners. Pinky the gift set is gorgeous. Wish I had someone to make this for.

Liz said...

Congrats tot he winners how fun

Tona said...

This is such a great notebook! You're right, that tulle is the perfect touch!
Congrats to yesterdays winners.

Ziggyeor said...

Cute projects Pinky!

Congrats to the winners!

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

Congrats to the winners and great set!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats winners and Pinkee, look at the number of followers you have. you go girlee!!!

Anonymous said...

super cute set!!! And I have to have one of those pens....HA!! I hope you will be able to share pictures of the costumes you are making....my favorite still is Mario!!!! Take care, Sharon

Kray said...

Congrats winners!!!This is so cute....teenage girls are going to love it!

MoMo sprnany said...

Pinky,
I love this set! I am off to find that cartridge! So fabulous!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Ok I do NOT know how I missed this post!!! I loveeee the drama queen book! Woo HOO!!!

D said...

Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you'll make with your imagine!