Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~Upcoming Blog Hop, X-acto Fun, Birthday Fun~

Good morning!
I was up at 5am this morning and headed out
quite early, so I could pick up a bike for my son for his birthday
and beat this awful heat!

I don't have a project to share today but I do have
a fun BLOG HOP coming up!
Thursday the 23rd SFTIO is having a blog hop!
SO be sure to tune in. I will have prizes and so will they.
At the end you could win a KIT! WOOT WOOT!
Also Dirty Scraps will be one of the blogs on the hop!

While I was driving this morning I heard one of my favorite
songs on the radio. This was a quote from the song

And its funny how it`s the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes
There`s no dollar sign on a peace of mind

I love the Zac Brown Band
thought I would share :)

Remember those Xacto Scissors I showed you yesterday?
The ones form my BZZ kit?
I thought I would show you the whole package...
I am excited to test out the products.
I never know Elmer's made X-acto.
I also did not know X-acto made corner rounders
I am really excited to see how this works.
Have any of my blog friends tried any of these?
Let me know what you think before I try them out!

I would really be interested to see how the glue holds after a couple months.
My last tape runner turned yellow and fell apart :(
So far everything from my Glue Glider Pro has been awesome.
Even months down the line...so I thinking that might be my
go to tape runner from now on.

OK I am off to prep pillowcases for Saturday and
dig up recipes for Sunday.
We have the sewing for Conkerr event Saturday
and Sunday I have 2 parties to throw for my boys!
It is birthday season my friend. :)

See y'all tomorrow!
~Thanks for popping by~
~Have a great Tuesday and let me know about the X-Acto!~
~Pinky~



10 comments:

Nicole Laird said...

I didn't know Elmer's made x-acto either!! Learn something new from you all the time. BTW, I lost my x-acto knife. :0( I dunno where the darned thing ran off to...

Anywho, have a wonderful day!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I didn't know about Elmer's/X-acto either! I've been using my Tombow Mono Adhesive for years now and I still love it... I do have a GGP now but I haven't gotten used to it yet...

Jocelyn said...

I didn't know Elmer's made that either!!!!

Have a great one...we are in for heat later in the week....YUCK!!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I didn't know Elmer's/X-Acto had such a variety of scrappy stuff! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I love my glue glider! I had no idea that elmer made exacto either...hmm learn something everyday.

Susan S said...

I love my glue glider pro but the refills are expensive and hard to find (at least here in OH) - gotta order them online and pay postage!

I switched to an ATG from Tape Depot - refills are much less expensive. And even tho it is WAY bigger than the glue glider, work okay. Love my glue glider better tho.

StampinCathy said...

Elmer sure is spreading their wings. I had no idea that they have x-acto knife. I might have to check this out.

Laura C said...

Pinky, I got into this bzz campaign too and got the same package today. I had no idea they made xacto either. And a corner rounder. Hmmm I think I have an EK success rounder and like it. I'll have to see how I like this one

I too am sold on ATG and its tapes. Better now that Michaels is carrying the refills. My proglider broke within the first 10 minutes I owned it. I refused to by another refill for it. Too expensive for that little use

Kray said...

I have used their glue and so far I like it....

Kim. said...

I have never used any of these items but will be interested to see how you get on.
Kim xXx