Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~Wacked out Wednesday and Guest blogging too?~

Fun news today!
I am the GUEST BLOGGER on Purple Cows!
http://purplecows.net/index.php?main_page=page&id=14
Not only that but they are finally featuring my Layout CUBE
& FULL instructions on how to make your own!
You cannot comment there but if you make one,
let me know, I would LOVE to see it!

Also here is a sneak peek to the NEW October Kit for
Treasured Scrapbooking!
I added my own ribbon but the rest is TS!
This kit was JAM PACKED with goodies!
I love it!

Did you know OCTOBER 3rd is World Card Making Day?
So, Treasured Scrapbooking is having a One Day CROP!
I will have a challenge as well as the other DT girls.
Hope you stop by!

~Have a great Hump Day~
~Thanks for stopping by~
~Pinky~

3 comments:

Tona said...

Love your cube over at the cows and of course I already knew you were a great blogger.

Jocelyn said...

Love the cube!!!! Wishing you a great day!!! :)

jacque4u2c said...

that cube ROCKS!