Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~Tackling Tuesday ~

The papers are signed, the documents are submitted,
now we just wait for the move in date and the big papers signing.

Meanwhile, I am finally well enough to scrap a bit!
I am finishing with my September 2 Cool 4 School Kit from
Tally Scrappers! I need to now dig into my Treasured Kit!

I wish I had some school pictures printed,
I am out of color ink, I think it's time for a store run!
What's a scrapper to do without ink?!

I had fun running out to our new home with the neighbor!
She liked it alot, it was fun sharing live!
Off to school meetings tonight!
Thanks for popping by!
~Have a great day y'all~
~Pinky~

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Glad you're feeling better! Best of luck on the home thang.

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

so happy for you guys and the new house purchase!!!!