Thursday, October 2, 2008

~You rock Thursday!~

This is the Mini Album I made for Scrap Your Crap this week using 15 eyelets.
I know I have done 2 others but they are fun and this one was for a friend!
I don't really use them as albums I use them as special cards for friends.

Really if you have not tried Hambly Screen print paper. You must try them!
They make GREAT albums and are so much fun!





Tomorrow I will have my reveals up for Scrapbook Heaven!
I made 2 Los, and altered item and....another altered item! So it should be a fun reveal day!
Have a beautiful Day and thanks for stopping BY!
~Pinky~

11 comments:

Georgina said...

YOU Rock!! ha ha this is amazing!! I love it!! the pink bird cages??!! OMGosh, SO totally cute!! =)

Anonymous said...

Im lovin this album - I need to get my but in gear and just try one!! I love the colors and the ribons - everything about it - awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Pinky, It has been a while since I have commented, but I do come by and visit every couple of days. I don't know if I told you are not but love your blog banner.

Love the cowboy layout of the boys, and your mini arylic album is so precious.

patty

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Cee said...

Now this I love... its sooo your style... which I love... how hard was it to do the eyelets ??

Julie Overby said...

Cute album Pinky!! Love the Cowboy layout too!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Wow! What a great mini book! Looking forward to the big reveal tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Looks great and I am lovin these albums! I can't wait to see the rest of your work!

MaryNSC said...

THESE DO ROCK!!!They are FAB!!! SO IS U!!!

Gloria said...

wow Pinky your just rocking these minis. Your work is fabulous.

michelle said...

That is amazing. . . what a lucky friend!