Thursday, October 30, 2008

~Wickedly delicious Thursday~


Out of the entire weekend of scrapping,
this was the ONLY LO I was not happy with.
Now don't get me wrong I LOVE Webster's Pages...
BUT their papers are so filled and beautiful, I sort of got stuck!
I did not want to cover even one of those beautiful words.
But hey, 9 out of 10 is not bad! I am a happy girl.
Now for some Tag making.
Not only am I doing/hosting a Tag Swap for the Fisk-a-Friendzy but also
I am hosting a tag giveaway for the girls at Just Scrappin'
So I better get my paper out and get to work man.

Have a beautiful Day
Thank you for stopping by
~Pinky~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That paper is very beautiful and you did a wonderful job with it!!!

Im pluggin away on my tags too so back to work!!! lol

Jillene said...

The paper is BEAUTIFUL!! But the page looks GREAT!! Can't wait to see the tags!!

Little Miss said...

I love how you highlighted some of the words with embellies. I think it's a beautiful page.

Jackie Plank said...

Personally I think it is a gorgeous layout!

melody said...

beautiful lo chickie
love that pp..yummy!

Tona said...

Love the layout,(& paper). You embellished it perfectly.

Bamabel said...

This is gorgeous gf!!!! Love it! ;)

Unknown said...

Well I am pretty dang happy with that too .. LOLand umm PUNK I mean PINKY LOL you aint offend me girl .. LOL

xoxo
Sasha

Holly said...

Beautiful paper. I love how you attached the picture.

MaryNSC said...

U done fantastic..:O)