Monday, March 3, 2014

TeaPot Mini Album Sew Lovely Tutorial!

Hello friends and hello Monday!
It was a lovely weekend with the boys and I squeaked out some
time being creative. Finally things have settled down before
ball season begins next weekend. :) 
I wanted to share this lovely Teapot album I created using the 
Creating Made Easy March Kit- and how I made it...
it was chosen for the feature projects which means EVERY KIT
have a step by step tutorial with photos on how to make it. 
So I am just going to add some sneak peeks and let you know what I used. 
Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit, Stickles, Clearsnap Glitter, Liquid Pearls,
Twine, Blumenthal Lansing Buttons (inside and out) 
Xyron Adhesive Dots, and Ribbons Unlimited Ribbon. 

Spray paint all the Teapot Chipboard pages on both sides.
I used krylon spray paint in pink. 
For the cover coat edges in stickles then glitter. 
Trim out 2 lace doilies (Samantha Walker cut files).
Adhere lace doily to cover using Xyron 9" Creative Station, 
Cut 8 Scalloped circles, all 5.5".
Use Xyron Adhesive dots and Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit
to adhere stickers and embellishments to cover. 
Add Liquid Pearls to cover Set aside. 
Place scalloped circle on each page- Xyron 9" Creative Station.
Add 4X6 photo matte. Add Blumenthal Lansing Buttons and twine
one each page (check out pages below). 
I will just let you go through the photos, I have each page on here. 






I love how it turned out and I am NO girly girl!
BUT I had so much fun with this one. 
Be sure to check it out!
See y'all tomorrow!! :) 

Photobucket

3 comments:

yyam said...

This is sooooo pretty!

Marianne B in AZ said...

I saw this on FB, but it was fun to see the inside and how you put it together. You never disappoint!

barbara macaskill said...

This is amazing!! Love everything about it! TFS!