Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Anna Griffin EXCLUSIVE!!

I am so excited today because I have the privilege of playing with
some Anna Griffin goodness before it airs on HSN or is available to the public! :)
And Xyron made it possible with this fabby blog hop.

On March 24th Anna will be on HSN debuting this fabulous product line!
LINK RIGHT HERE
Als you will be spying some FABULOUS XYRON too!
LINK HERE FOR HSN XYRON

For these cards I used the 9" Xyron Creative Station, Xyron Mega Runner,







And I also used the Xyron Laminating Cartridge for these fun bookmarks
my son begged me to make- I love the Anna Griffin masculine goodness for them. 
He will probably hate the ribbon, but I mean...he will deal. LOL
For more info on Anna Griffin goodness you can try her FB page:
and for amazing Xyron goodness check out their FB page:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Daria said...

Beautiful cards and bookmarks!

Leslie Germain said...

Such pretty cards and bookmarks. I love Anna Griffin!!!