Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I LOVE Me A Sassy Chick!

Hello friends and hello Monday- 
I have been slacking lately, the kids have been in sports full time. 

BUT I still make time for my favorite Avocado Arts postings! :) 
Check out two cards I created last week using the new Sassy Chick
stamp set for March, and it's a FUN time. 

ANYTHING Sassy makes me happy in my heart. 
How fun are these boots too? 
 Trust me I lost them 62 times before I finally got my cards done. 
My disorganization is going to win soon LOL
But I kept hunting them and set them in a bowl finally. Because
I am in love with them so much!

And on this card I placed a strip of acrylic because I wanted
it to be special. Can you see I stamped stems behind it too?

The paper is Prima- and I had so much fun making them. 
Check out the full post at AA-
Let them know I sent ya! :) 
Photobucket

No comments: