Monday, March 10, 2014

Making Ribbon Butterfly Hair Clips Tutorial

Hey friends, it is officially Monday and I spent the weekend
at the field doing photos. 
BUT I wanted to share this Butterfly Ribbon Hair Clip tutorial that I created
perfect for spring and that special girl in your life. 
I love how fun they are. 
I actually tried to find some ribbons butterflies online and
honestly I did not like them- any of them so I decided to make my own! :)
Trim out 7.8" ribbon 2 shorter and 2 longer. 
 Heat all edges.
Fold like a bow and stitch. 
 Stitch shorter tot he longer as shown. 

 Trim out a 1 1/2" piece of ribbon and 2 antennas.
 Tri fold 7/8" ribbon and glue. 

 Wrap around to cover stitching. 
 Adhere antennas behind, and add buttons on top. 
Adhere to a hair clip. 
That is IT! Fun and easy right?! 
Anyways I have fun projects coming all week so stay tuned!
Happy Monday friends~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Daria said...

nice! thanks for sharing

Daria said...

nice! thanks for sharing