Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~Clearly "I Do"~

Good morning my AMAZING crafty friends!

This morning my project is romantic and sweet....
I love these albums! I definitely want to decorate more!
I used my Pop Up Posies from Imaginisce, Teresa Collins paper,
and some Tacky Tape with Clearsnaps fine glitter.
It was a fun project....
I made this to match that frame I posted a couple days ago.
I hope the happy couple will love it as much as I do!

Hey stay tuned for some BIG and fun giveaways this week!!!!
I am going away for a few days next week to teach my class in KY
and while I am gone I will have a big giveaway....

Ok off to start baking cakes, I have 3 cakes to bake today and
decorate tomorrow...it's all for the party we are having on Saturday.
Thanks for popping by.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Photobucket

9 comments:

Reilly / Bree said...

This is a wonderful album - I am sure she will love it and love putting their photo's in it. Hope it goes great in KY. Without a doubt hey will love your classes !

Kelly Sas said...

This will be a wonderful wedding gift. Safe and fun travels Pinky!

Juliana T said...

beautiful album. How could they not like it? I love the flowers.

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

juscrap said...

very beautiful album. I love the flowers.
kisses
ju

Ziggyeor said...

Wow have fun baking! I'm going out to Publix or somewhere soon to get cake stuff for my party too :p

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty frame!!

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is beautiful, love the colour tones and the flowers are stunningly elegant.
Kim xXx

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

That is beautiful.

HeatherC said...

This is beautiful Pinky! I have been thinking about how to decorate mine. I received my 12x12 clear album in the mail. I was so excited!!!