Monday, February 14, 2011

~Happy Crafty Valentine's Day~

Happy Valentines Day to all of my amazingly talented
crafty friends all over the world!

I am busy with school this morning and Valentine's Day
surprises for the boys♥
This year we decided they would all get brand new
pocket knives, and they are going to be thrilled!!!

Valentine's Day is never about hubby and I
it has almost always been about family.
So what could be more appropriate than a FAMILY layout today?
I really dug in and used my Imaginisce for this and the Better Together
Imagine cartridge along with a mix of Imaginisce papers from
Garden Party to a hint of Berrylicious and of course my i-rock and my
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, and the UCUT pop dots.
I even drug my i-top into the situation LOL I really enjoyed making this
very random more artsy layout.
I have to warn you I might be a little behind this week.
Hubby and I had been looking at new computers and decided to
buy one on Sunday, well he surprised me and got my dream computer
a brand new iMac! I have wanted one for a long time but always
settled for a cheaper PC. This week I will be busy transferring
my files and getting it all set up, so bear with me. ♥

To all my friends online and off
~HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY!~

Photobucket

18 comments:

Carol W. said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Love the family layout. Congrats on the ne iMac.

Scrapfaire said...

Lovely LO Pinky. DH and I don't really do the Valentine's thing (or at least not consistantly LOL) it's never been a priority for either of us) yes it was discussed beforehand. I just know you're going to love your mac as much as I do! Hugs!

Ziggyeor said...

Aww I love your LO!

mommaidwf said...

Your layout is adorable! I love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love how it all looks "splashed" onto the page. Really, really pretty effect!

Kim A. said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. I love the artsy layout. I am so going to give this a try.

Kelly Sas said...

Very nice and special LO. Happy Valentine's Day to you Pinky. My hubby already made mine very special. 34 V days together and he still surprises me. Good luck on your computer stuff. Would love to see what you did for the boys school for V day on a post!

Drayia said...

LOvely family LO Pinky. I agree about Valentine's Day being more about the love a family. Enjoy your new toy the iMac.

Sarah Mullanix said...

I love your page and Yaaayyyyy on your new computer!!! What a sweet hubby! :)

Jingle said...

YAY for your Mac!!! You will LOVE it! Great layout!

{VICKI} said...

I became a follower

thanks 4 the chance

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your layout! It's soooo pretty and the photos are wonderful as usual :) Congrats on getting the computer of your dreams! I usually figure as long as the darn thing works I'm happy, LOL!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

lucky you with yr i-mac, wish i had one!
Happy valentines day!

Dawnll said...

How right you are sweetie!
This is all about family and the love we share.
Wonderful layout to share.
Enjoy the new iMac- you so deserve and I am so glad your honey knows that.

hilde janbroers said...

amazing layouts!!!

Tona said...

Happy Valentines Day!
Love your layout & I can just imagine how happy the boys will be with their knives.

Nanabells said...

Love the layout, as always... I'm jealous of your iMac, that is what I want too. Maybe some day :-)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

love the colors and the whole look of this layout!