Sunday, July 26, 2009

~Sunday, and some fun news~

Some of you knew I had the appointment at the local shop MESH
right here in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
It went well and I will be bringing more of
my dresses down this week and next week.
The fun part is....I have a dress on a mannequin in their WINDOW!
So, I am blogging right now, before I head out the door to go take some pictures!
How fun is that?

They are a small newer store but it will be fun to sell locally.
Here is a dress they did not want but guess what?
It sold right away yesterday so no worries there,
I am just excited to go take pictures of the front window!
The shop is very Green they use almost exclusively local artists and
they have so many handmade products, and recycled products,
it's very earth friendly.
I love that, even if I do not sell a ton,
I don't care because it is a good store and fun.
I always have my own online business that does well.

Here is a little Bo Bunny Card I made this weekend
I am so mad at myself, I totally want to be on the Bo Bunny DT
and I was so excited, I shot the email off with my Layout box and
did not add the Layout or the Card! UGH
I keep accidentally killing my chances!
So frustrated with myself today.
OK off to take some pictures and share...
and you know I will!
~Thanks for stopping by~
~Have a beautiful Sunday~
~Pinky~

8 comments:

JAVAGIRL said...

Lol I was just gonna say I'll take it.. I love the straps.. it's great dres... So I'll pm you about one.

Jocelyn said...

YAY....so happy for you!!!!!! The dress is is just beautiful!!!

Colleen said...

How cool that a store has asked to sell your dresses. I am so impressed.

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats on the dresses! That's awesome! I love to support my local stores and community!! Sorry on the Bo Bunny DT...I know what you mean...I've done that to myself too.

Karen said...

Cristal, that dresses is gorgeous! Love to see your sewing!! That card is beautiful!

Hugs,
Karen

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you Pinky! WOW what an honor to be in the window!! You ROCK!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just fantastic!!! I can't wait to see the window display photo!!! you go gurl!!!!!

Crystal said...

not only is that card super cute, but that dress just rocks! i absolutely love it - the colors are perfect! congrats on mesh, too! that is just awesome and exciting! hugs!