Sunday, November 9, 2008

~Scrappy Sunday? I think NOT~

Well, I did get my scrap on just a little yesterday for the Fiskateers Crop.
But FAR from my best work. I am still coughing and sneezing like a madwoman
and the kids needed mommy all day and Hubby was home too plus grocery shopping, house cleaning, packing away unused dishes, cleaning out the shower etc....
You know...LIFE! haha

But I did stop and do this little paper doll..OK OK
don;t laugh too hard! I just had fun with it and I feel like I could have really done her up good and went to town on her but honestly I just did NOT have time!
I had so much going on and no quiet time at all. I was making her in between reading with Justice and brushing the boys teeth and vacuuming.

She does make me chuckle though.
I also finished my 30 tags for the Fiskateer SWAP at the Fisk-a-Friendzy! YEA!



Now back to reality, I have a HUGE sewing order of 12 dresses and only have them cut and 5 serged, so I need to get off the computer and get them done TODAY.
ONLY 6 more days until the Fisk-A-Friendzy and only 5 more until Cherrie and Aymee come!
I am so excited!
Have a beautiful Sunday!
~Pinky~

12 comments:

Kray said...

these are so cute....I love looking at your work!

Jocelyn said...

The paper doll is so stinkin cute! LOVE IT! Wow, the tags are great! Have a great Sunday!

Jillene said...

The tags are great!! I can't sew to save my life!!

Jackie Plank said...

hahaha I love those scissors in her hand! I don't do a lot of sewing anymore since photography became my passion. I sold my $2000 Baby Lock to buy a $2000 Telephoto lens for my camera LOL

Holly said...

Happy sewing! Great work on the tags. Now don't forget to take some time to let that body of yours HEAL too! You need to get better so you can really enjoy your friends coming to town. You deserve some "ME" time. Take care.

Anonymous said...

The paper doll is cute - I didnt even have time to make one so your ahead of me!!!!!

Hope you get your dresses done.

Have a great day !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute doll and how cool on the 12 dress order !! Sorry you arent feeling that well still, my scrappy friend BAILED today so im not scrapping either, although i may scrap a little on my own, but not the same mojo as when you had a whole day planned :)

Have a great day :)
Jenn

Unknown said...

Those tags are adorable!

Unknown said...

Hey Pinky-I'm tagging you for being a super cool chick. Go to my blog for details. http://marielevite.blogspot.com/

melody said...

that paper doll is CUTE..love it! ok...makes me wanna make one. and your tags are awesome chickie! pweeze getta feelin better! HUGS!

Michelle McGee said...

Gorgeous stuff!

Bamabel said...

Super cute tags gf! Love 'em! Cute paper doll too. Made me smile this morning! ;)