Hey there friends, it's time for another Xyron Blog Hop!
This time it is Teresa Collins/Cardmaker/Xyron fun and I created
an altered box using the Teresa Collins Xyron Adhesive Kit.
I love the huge wings on the box. :)
1. Run chipboard wings through 9" Xyron Creative Station.
2. Lay sticky side onto Teresa Collins Patterned paper.
3. Trim out with scissors and blade.
4. Take Teresa Collins Xyron Adhesive Kit.
5. Empty box- spray paint in coral.
6. Adhere wings to top of box.
7. Using Teresa Collins You Are My Happy Papers create spiral flowers.
9. Trim out journaling cards and letters to create "She has Wings" quote.
10. Use Xyron Adhesive Dots to adhere card and letters.
11. Add gold glitter paper strip to front and sides.
This is the finished box and I can't wait to fill it and give it away.
Be sure to check out the Xyron Facebook and blog for the giveaway and
other awesome projects! :)
Teresa Collins You Are My Happy Papers, Clear Scraps Wing Album,
Connie Crystal crystals