Friday, April 11, 2014

Quick Quotes Guest DT Project!!

Good morning friends, I am excited to be the Guest Designer for Quick Quotes
this month and very excited to share this fun project with you. 

A Sun Catcher I created using the Calypso line of paper and embellishments. 
And I do have a step by step tutorial as well!
 Using an acrylic flourish (Clear Scraps) coat in Sail Boat Blue Alcohol ink. 
bird, and press into place. 
 Adhere to bird- and tie coordinating color ribbon through top/ 
 Using Xyron adhesive dots- Roll and attach flourish to bird as shown. 

 Add more Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts over the flourish.
 Thread Crystal Sun Catcher through bottom of bird. 
 Add rhinestone accents on both sides. 

Now you have an amazing Sun Catcher that will shine in your window all spring!
I hope you enjoyed my project today. 
Until next time- Keep on creating!!

Photobucket

No comments: